Personal events, professionals ones, formal events or informal, a full-length dress that is just kissing the floors is one of the most spectacular options to carry. This is comfortable, cost-effective and at the same time, offers you a stunningly-beautiful appearance.
However, you also need to know that there are hoards of full-length dresses which you could carry. And dealing with them could be a tough chore, unless you have a personal fashion stylist to assist you.
Given below are some of the prominent full-length dresses which could embellish your body:
Informal Full-Length Dresses:
When you talk of comfort with your full-length dress, the informal ones are more suitable for your needs. These are apposite for summer and spring seasons and come in avariety of fabrics such as cotton, calico, cambric, linen and voile etc.
Informal dresses could be classified as follows:
- Maxi Dresses: It could either be a floor-length or an ankle-length dress which is available in exotic prints, colorfulcuts and dazzling shades. This could be an all-time-wear option for you.
- Kimonos: These are a form of Japanese dresses which are normally just above the floors, but have been modified to sit just below your knees. These too are extremely colorful and come in various floral designs.
- Caftans: Caftans probably originated from Africa, but are now popular almost all over the world. These are long, ankle-length dresses with wide sleeves and could appear in a number of forms.
- A-Line Dresses: An A-line dress is also known as the princess cut dress. It tends to be narrow at the top and gradually grows wider as you move down.
Formal Full-Length Dresses:
Expect them to be in high-quality and expensive fabrics such as chiffon, satin, silk and velvet etc. These are more of a form of gown that suits almost any kind of a figure.
Some of the common formal full-length dresses are as follows:
- Ball Gowns: Get a fitted bodice that narrows down towards the waist and a fully flared skirt that falls beautifully on the floor. Also, these are decorated with flowers, laces and embroidery etc.
- Wedding Gowns: Touching the floors and even more- wedding dresses are created in silk etc. for your special day, to offer you the rich feel of a beautiful bride.
- Mermaid Dress: These are almost hugging your body closely till the knees, after which flare wide from the bottom. Mermaid dresses could be highly decorative and work on almost any kind of occasion.
- Prom Dresses: Prom dresses could occur in a variety of forms. Some may be with slits near the leg portion and others have their own unique neckline.
These are some of the best full-length dresses which you could carry to grace a particular occasion.
And no wonder, you could always get assistance from a prominent fashion stylist of your region on these. For instance, if you hail from Georgia, personal fashion stylists of the local vicinity would assist you well on how to rock an occasion with the wonderful full-length dress you possess.